A dietary supplement to support cardiovascular and periodontal functions. CoQ10 is an essential catalyst for the creation of energy at the cellular level. Coenzyme Q10 is an important antioxidant and is recommended to support proper heart, liver, and gum tissue functions. CoQ10 is made naturally in the body, and your cells use it to produce energy your body needs for cell growth and maintenance. CoQ10 deficiency may occur due to disease, low dietary intake, or high CoQ10 use by the body. Symptoms of deficiency can include gum disease, heart failure, high blood pressure, and chest pain. Depending on the cause of deficiency, supplementing with CoQ10 or increasing dietary intake may be effective. CoQ10 chewable tablets from FoodScience of Vermont offer 100 mg of CoQ10 and 5IU of Vitamin E per serving.
- Each chewable tablet includes 100 mg of CoQ10 and 5IU of Vitamin E. Vitamin E allows for faster absorption of CoQ10 in the body.
- CoQ10 naturally supports a healthy cardiovascular system, periodontal functions-specifically related to gum health and also other large system organs including the liver.
- CoQ10 functions as an antioxidant, which may protect the body from damage caused by harmful molecules.
- CoQ10 from FoodScience of Vermont is a vegetarian and gluten free chewable tablet.
- FoodScience of Vermont supplements are doctor formulated and approved by our physician review board.