BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is derived from natural Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, grown in Hawaii, under the intense Hawaiian sun, the way Mother Nature intended. Astaxanthin is a red carotenoid and an exceptionally powerful antioxidant that can give you results you can feel. Astaxanthin is best absorbed when taken with food that contains fat (e.g. nuts, avocado, coconut oil, etc.) • Nutrex Hawaii, founded in 1999, is the leading producer of natural microalgae supplements from Hawaii. Farm to Bottle, we control the cultivation, harvest and processing of our Hawaiian Spirulina and BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin products. Nutrex Hawaii is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) third-party certified. All of our products are pesticide and herbicide free, non-GMO, free of gluten, soy, lactose, and preservatives.
- Supports Joint, Skin and Eye Health Naturally with Results You Can Feel. Also supports Brain Health, Recovery from Exercise, Supports Skin during Sun Exposure, and Supports Immune Function
- BioAstin by Nutrex Hawaii has been the Nation’s #1 brand of Astaxanthin for over a decade and is the highest quality Astaxanthin on the market
- BioAstin is recommended for individuals interested in supporting quick recovery from strenuous exercise or physical activity or those interested in reducing oxidative stress that causes soreness and stiffness
- Astaxanthin is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants; it’s 100 times stronger than Vitamin E and 800 times stronger in relative antioxidant activity than CoQ10
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin is grown naturally in Kona Hawaii. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust