Trying to get pregnant? 50% of fertility issues are attributed to men. Meet Trak – the world’s first male fertility testing system that allows you to measure and track your sperm count in the comfort of your home. The patent-pending Trak system is the only device that measures sperm count as low, moderate, or optimal for conception based on current world health organization (who) guidelines and clinical research. Trak’s cutting-edge centrifugal microfluidic technology provides a highly precise and reliable measurement of the most important number you need to know. Your sperm count is not set in stone. Small changes to your health and habits can make a big impact to your count. Trak was designed with leading male reproductive health specialists to help men not just test, but to track their sperm count at home. Each system includes the Trak engine and four disposable tests for convenient repeat testing. Is testing your semen a little weird? Yes. But it just got a lot better. See where you stand and take steps to improve your chances of conception with Trak. Fda cleared-accurate as a lab test-simple, discreet, rapid results-test at home (no mail in required)-results according to current world health organization (who) guidelines-follows the American society of reproductive medicine (asrm) guidelines for male fertility testing-fsa & hsa eligible.
- Check sperm count from the privacy and comfort of home in minutes with the accuracy of a lab test
- Measure sperm concentration as low, moderate or optimal and learn how your health and habits impact male fertility. Boost your sperm count and get pregnant quicker
- Trak’s free mobile app helps you understand your semen analysis and the risk factors that could be impacting your fertility. Gain insights into how your health and habits rank against other men and learn what you can try to improve your sperm counts
- Trak’s easy-to-use kit is delivered in a discrete package and includes a battery-powered device and everything needed to run 4 complete tests
- As accurate as a lab test, Trak is FDA cleared and validated against the gold standard lab method. FSA / HSA eligible. No prescription needed