Active B12 with L-5-MTHF Lozenges by Seeking Health provide 800 mcg of pure non-racemic L-methylfolate in an easy-to deliver lozenge, along with two active “coenzyme” forms of vitamin B12. As “coenzyme” forms, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin are the forms required by certain B12-dependent enzymes and reactions within the body. Similarly, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate is considered an “active” form of folate – the body’s most prevalent form of folate in plasma.* Vitamin B12 is crucial to the formation of healthy red blood cells, energy production, nervous system support, and cognitive health. The lozenges are naturally sweetened with a cherry flavor and xylitol. Seeking Health products are free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. The vitamin B12 complex is chewable and can easily be broken into halves or quarters, as needed.
- EVERY BOTTLE CONTAINS 60 lozenges of active vitamin b12 with methylfolate to boost energy, health, and overall wellbeing. May support cognitive functioning*
- SUPPORTS HEMOGLOBIN PRODUCTION with the vitamin b12 complex*
- SUPPORTS ENERGY PRODUCTION, methylation processes and red blood cell levels*
- POTENT VITAMIN B12 (as methylcobalamin) and methylfolate in absorbable lozenge format.
- FREE OF COMMON ALLERGIES; Vitamin B12 complex does not contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soy.